Saturday, May 26, 2007

Cool Sale on Clear Baubles at Bluefly


I was happy to discover that Bluefly.com finally has lucite and other crystal clear jewelry in stock and on sale. Ever since I saw Vanessa Williams wear this clear chunky necklace on Ugly Betty, I wanted to get one of my own. I checked out several online stores at the time, but anything that resembled this item was way over my budget.

Luckily, thanks to post-season discounts, not anymore. With the sale going on at Bluefly, I think I'm finally going to scoop this piece up. This necklace by Viktoria Hayman seems to resemble the one Vanessa's wearing in the above screen shot, and it's only $63! I think with shipping it will probably set me back $70, but it's still a great deal for jewelry like this.





Ugly Betty photo via ABC.com

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that necklace!

Aisha said...

that is gorgeous!!! I might have to pick it up too. Even for 70 its something so versatile and classy its completely worthit.

Su said...

You are making me oh-so-greedy by sending links like this. The handbags are gorgeous