Thursday, December 22, 2005

Update on the Snowsuit Saga

I finally found snowsuits for the kids! My son's was found on the clearance rack of a department store here for $40 bucks. It was the last toddler boys snowsuit left and it was a size 4T by Osh Kosh. My son currently wears 3T but I figured, if I'm going to buy a snowsuit for $40 on clearance, it damn well better last me thru next year's winter as well. Now on to the twins. They currently wear 18 months size but since I already bought my son a suit one size up, I might as well buy theirs the same way. The hunt for toddler girls snowsuits in a size 2T ended at Amazon.com (and they also happened to be Osh Kosh....thank you Osh Kosh B'gosh for thinking ahead and creating an extra supply of snowsuits.). No store in the whole city had a size 2T or even 18 month snowsuit for girls! It must be true, females outnumber the male population. I ended up having to pay $10 in shipping charges but I finally found snowsuits for all the kids that they can use next year as well. Now I need to finish up my quest for toddler snowboots.

By the way, if you need a swimsuit for this summer, better shop now (even though it's 18 degrees outside). By the time summer rolls around, the stores are only going to be selling winter coats.

No comments: