Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Angelina Admits to Getting Tired from Mothering


From last night's interview with Anderson Cooper, I was happy find out that my favorite globe-trotting philanthropic super mom Angelina Jolie is human after all:

"Today I was breastfeeding, tired, and thinking, God, I really don't know how I'm going to get myself together to be thinking for this interview." ( from CNN Transcript of Anderson Cooper 360)

Despite her new mom sleep deprivation, Angelina managed to give a very good interview last night. When she first adopted Maddox, I couldn't believe someone would actually hand a baby to a punk rock girl who toted around a vial of blood, but she's changed dramatically since then. I think Angelina's blossomed into a really beautiful human being, inside and out.

3 comments:

Ameet said...

Here's one obscenely rich celebritity actually trying to do something good with her assets (physical and financial). Kudos to Angelina! Now if Brad leaves her, I'll be really pissed.

Chic Mommy said...

I just hope Aniston doesn't go all fatal attraction on Brad and ruin it for this adorable family.

Um Naief said...

I'm really glad she's making good and donating... but I still don't like her.