Thursday, January 24, 2013

Goodbye Readers, This Blog is Offically Closed

Wow, has it been five years already?  I am so sorry for not officially closing this blog down. Part of me was hoping I would find the time to update and start blogging again, but the demands of taking care of my three critters and juggling their ever increasing after-school activities took priority.   The last five years have been a giant blur of homework, soccer practice, swimming lessons, dance performances, tantrums, and joys.  It's been hard work, but well worth it.   I'm still amazed how a person such as myself, who couldn't even remember to water the plants, managed to somehow do a pretty good job of raising Irish triplets.  I reward myself for it most evenings by making a hot cup of tea and watching my favorite Reality TV shows.  Housewives, Shahs of Sunset, Kardashians, Honey Boo Boo, I love them all!

But alas, this blog is done for now.  If I ever do decide to start up a new blog, I'll post the link for it here.

In the meantime, you can follow me on Twitter!   I'm still the same person with irreverent humor, and still sleep-deprived. Seriously, my son is 10 years old and still doesn't sleep through the night, and my 8 year old twins take turns sleepwalking and scaring me to death at 4 am.  So all you moms with 3-month-old babies wondering when it's gonna happen, when you're finally going to get that blissful night's sleep, I'm still wondering with you.

Until we meet again, Adios!

Sadaf (Chic Mommy)