Saturday, March 03, 2007

When Buzzers Attack

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


For a while there, I thought Selma Blair was trying to give herself a Britney and reconsidered half way through it, but no, she actually paid a hairstylist to do this to her. Linda Evangelista's old hairstylist, Garren, to be exact. Why, oh why, won't Hollywood let the 80's rest in peace?

When asked by People magazine why she did it, Selma said:

"I was ready for a change. I think I’ve been trying so long to fit in to the long-hair girl kind of Hollywood thing and it's just not me."


Selma, dear, this hairstyle isn't you either.



photo via People.com

P.S. I know this photo is old news from December 2006, but I just read about it today. I'm totally behind on Selma gossip.

7 comments:

simply me said...

She has this pixie-ish blone hair now. Michelle Williams (Dawson's Creek girl) has the same thing, but it looks much better on Williams. I remember when Rosie O'Donnell had this hair/buzz cut a while back and it looked horrible on her too. Hmm..I wonder if Selma's trying to tell us something?...

simply me said...

blone=blonde;)

UmmAbdur-Rahmaan said...

EWWWWWWW What in the heck was she thinking....but why is there one piece of really long hair still attached?

Bee Amma said...

i actually kinda like it!

Ameet said...

She now looks like every other lesbian in Toronto.

Bengali Chick said...

I hate this haircut. I don't get it.

Lisa said...

Good LORD! YUK!!