Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Goodbye K-Fed, Hello Vag Slips

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Paris and Britney, breast friends forever!

Any hopes I had of Britney bringing her career back came to a screeching halt the minute she decided to become BFF's with Paris Hilton. It's like watching a freaking train wreck. First they're out partying till 5 am every night, then her boobs are hanging all over the place, and now "Little Miss Sunshine" has joined the Vag Slip Club, you know, that one! The one were Paris Hilton is not only a member, but also the Head Recruiter.


Check out these photos at X17online, ewww. Paris without underwear, I can understand, she can't help it. But Brit, for heaven's sake, she's a mother of two children. That's so not hot.


photo via Egotastic




UPDATE: Holy Hell! Britney's showing us more than we could have ever imagined! What Would Tyler Durden Do has all the nasty NSFW pics. Not only is Britney showing off her vag, she's showing off her C-Section Scar too!!! (Thanks for the link Celebitchy!)


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Warning: Clicking on this pic will lead you to a giant NSFW view of where Brit's kids were conceived, and the point from which they were delivered. Click at your own risk. Meow!



7 comments:

DesiMom said...

Oh holy mother of God! I'm blinded by the grossness. I unfortnately let curiosity get the best of me. Eeeeeeewwwwww.

pixie said...

I just can't bring myself to click on that, yuck!! I don't want nightmares!

UmmAbdur-Rahmaan said...

EWWWWWWWWWWW I am scarred for life....

Sadaf Trimarchi said...

I'll pass on clicking the pic, and I do appreciate the little graphic added for modesty sake. V. thoughful of you. I just can't figure out who thought this flashing was a good trend to start? Tara Reid? Paris? L-Lo? So much for maintaining a little mystery about yourself.

Aisha said...

Ok. Fine. Brit sans baby hanging out with Paris fine. But she has two babies. BABIES. Seriously. You should at least think about them. They will grow up and one day see these images. I know she's young. But she should know better.

Chic Mommy said...

Britney's just crazy. Apparently all these starlets think vag slips are the new black. I think this whole thing was done on purpose too, for publicity. On Tyler's site, in the first picture before Brit shows her cooch, Paris Hilton is holding Britney's legs shut for her! It's almost as if Paris is telling Brit, wait a minute before you get out, and then when enough paparazzis were there to snap her cooch, she let it all out. So dumb. I agree, her kids are going to be really embarrassed. Poor kids, both parents are idiots.

Ameet said...

Obviously I'm behind on women's fashions - when did panties go out of style? That's more vag than I've seen in a lifetime.