Saturday, September 02, 2006

Celebrity Boobie Bloopers

NEWSFLASH.... Celebrities are continuing to run rampant at special events without bras or other appropriate boob coverage. I'm issuing citations to the following celebs. Everyone from the A-list to the Z-list is guilty. Guilty, guilty, guilty.





If I can see the flower pastie through the shirt, it's an offense. A minor offense here, but still an offense.



Yikes! Black pasties under a sheer top?!?! This look is so tacky, I don't even need to say anymore, the picture says it all.



Here's an example of where pasties would have actually come in handy. Alot. Nothing ruins an outfit like a flash of Bobby Trendy's nipple.




Another place where pasties would have helped. Or Fashion Forms (which are my personal favorite, btw). Those areolas look....alive.




I don't know what kind of Scare Tactics Shannon's trying to use here, but I'm freaked out! Shannon honey, the least you could've done was wear a nice silk camisole under that sheer shirt, I don't know if you noticed, but that shirt is SHEER, as in, I can see right through it!


(A special big thanks to Prada from the Meadow, from the Purse Blog Forums for inspiring and providing the pictures for this post!)

4 comments:

Manu said...

Brrr some of them look like lethal weapons...

sherni said...

Ok what the heck are fashion forms and how do I get this to not happen to me? I don't even wear shirts that i can't wear a normal bra with out of fear of this - I even bought little bandaids but i'm scared to use them =)

pixie said...

So sad, so much money and so little fashion sense.:/

Chic Mommy said...

sherni,
go to fashionforms.com to see what they look like.

You can find them in most department stores like Macy's and also dry cleaners who are also tailors stock them too. I actually found out about them from my Korean tailor when he had to alter a gown for me for a friend's wedding. He sewed the fashion forms right into the bust of the dress, it was amazing. No bra necessary. and nothing showed.