Saturday, January 28, 2006

What was Britney thinking?

"I'm a rapper, fo shizzle!"

Thanks Britney...for marrying a dumbass, catapulting him to instant fame, and allowing him to release a lameass song that is going to be stuck in my head for weeks. I don't know what it is about Popozao, but after listening to it only once, I can't get that stupid little tune out of my head. I need to spread the pain, so please everyone click on this link and experience just a piece of what Britney lives with everday. Now I really feel sorry for her, perhaps this is why she stopped washing her hair and let herself go.

Kevin's video link on MTV Raw

Kevin's MySpace Profile

1 comment:

Virenda said...

Hate that song, and since it was kinda catch (cringing) I refuse to listen to it again. ~sigh~

what a moron